Oil stains are tough to remove, especially when you leave them unattended for long. Sometimes, you may fail to notice these oil spots until they darken the driveway. When this happens, the stains may refuse to come off, leaving a permanent mark behind.
Luckily, there is now a better way to deal with oil spots, particularly for gearheads who like to work on their cars during their free time. Oil Spots Gone is a concrete oil stain remover that will make your driveway oil spots disappear in no time.
What Is Oil Spots Gone?
As its name suggests, Oil Spots Gone is meant to help eliminate driveway oil spots. Most oil-based stains are caused by motor oils, gasoline, and other oil-based products. You need to use hot water and detergent to eliminate these stains.
But while detergent and hot water are effective for some stains, they don’t always work as expected. Additionally, combining the two will require you to get your hands dirty and commit much effort to the cleanup exercise.
Oil Spots Gone is here to ensure you never have to worry about such spots again. According to information published on its official website, Oil Spots Gone can do the following for you:
- It removes all oil-based stains from your concrete driveway
- When using it, all you have to do is spray at the oil spot and use a cloth to scrub it off
- You can use this oil stain remover on any concrete, including pavers
- It comes with a money-back guarantee, helping to protect your investment
Who Created Oil Spots Gone?
Oil Spots Gone is a company owned and run by John W. Scherer, a US Navy veteran.
If you’re on the fence about ordering, below are some of the reasons you should consider using Oil Spots Gone:
- Best for removing large oil-based stains, oil spots, and minor motor oil stains from garage floors, pavements, and concrete driveways
- Easy to use. It doesn’t come with a learning curve; all a user has to do is point the nozzle at the target area, spray it, and use a cloth to rub it on the spot.
- Oil Spots Gone offers instant gratification as you watch the oil spots disappear. With it, you don’t have to wait days or weeks for the spot to disappear.
- Oil Spots Gone works quickly, allowing homeowners to quickly and efficiently eliminate old or new automotive stains. It works on all types of stains regardless of whether they have been caused by antifreeze, engine oil, hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, or diesel.
- Oil Spots Gone is a leading driveway and concrete cleaner that can work on all stains, including deep ones.
- Made in the USA
How to Use Oil Spots Gone
As we mentioned earlier, this concrete cleaner has no learning curve. All you have to do is grab your can of Oil Spots Gone, spray it on the area you want to clean, and use a clean cloth to wipe it off.
According to its creator, you should:
- Shake the can well for about ten seconds
- Spray the solution on the oil stain (with or without a straw). Make sure to spray a generous amount on the affected area and use a cloth to wipe the oil away.
It doesn’t get any easier than that!’
Oil Spots Gone Pricing and Availability
Oil Spots Gone is currently running a limited-time offer on the official website. If you place your order today, you can buy a single can of this concrete stain remover for $19.95 plus a $4.95 shipping fee.
A 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year premium limited warranty help protect every purchase. For more information, contact customer service via:
- Phone: 1-602-607-5219 or 1-877-472-9473
- Email: email@example.com